Quake CLI Tools
A downloadable command line tool for Windows and macOS
Quake CLI Tools are a collection of custom GNU style command line tools for working with Quake files.
- pak: Add files to a PAK file.
- unpak: Extract files from a PAK file.
- wad: Add file to a WAD file.
- unwad: Extract files from a WAD file.
- bsp2svg: Create an SVG file from a BSP file.
- bsp2wad: Create a WAD file from a BSP file.
- qmount: Mount a PAK file as a drive.
Extract the contents of the zip file to wherever you like.
Quake CLI Tools are also available as a Python package and can be installed with pip.
$ pip install quake-cli-tools
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.