Quake CLI Tools
A downloadable command line tool for Windows and macOS
Quake CLI Tools are a collection of custom GNU style command line tools for working with Quake files.
- pak: Add files to a PAK file.
- unpak: Extract files from a PAK file.
- wad: Add file to a WAD file.
- unwad: Extract files from a WAD file.
- bsp2wad: Create a WAD file from a BSP file.
- qmount: Mount a PAK file as a drive.
- image2spr: Create an SPR from image files.
- spr2image: Extract frames from an SPR.
Extract the contents of the zip file to wherever you like.
Quake Tools are part of game-tools which is a Python Package for working with various video game file formats.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.